So I have to let you know, that my baby boy is TWO WHOLE MONTHS old today, and he giggled for the very first time!
He...he, it made my day. He was watching Jon and I who were laughing about some random thing, and Jon had just made a bag of popcorn. Well, just as a joke, he took a piece and stuck it up by Matthew's nose, asking him if he wanted a bite. Of course, he could smell it, and he smiled and giggled at us!
It was the most precious thing. It was a perfect moment. He has a little head cold right now.
And it was my mom's birthday today. Jons was yesterday! He's 23.
Yahoo.
I will get halloween pics up sometime.
2 comments:
Awww :) We can't wait to meet him! I hope he feels well soon!
Mmmm. Popcorn. Of course he giggled! Is he doing better? How about you? Do you get to eat anything yet? You might waste away to nothing. Hmmm. Perhaps I should try that. ... uh, no. I hope you're all doing well.
Post a Comment