Well, first of all, I tried a new blog layout website. They had some pretty cute stuff! Also, despite our beautiful sunny almost springlike weather yesterday they are calling for SNOW in the valley! How crazy? I don't think I have ever seen snow in March, but that doesn't mean it can't happen. Well, in celebration of the snow forecast I thought I would finally post our snow pictures from before Christmas, when we got our amount for the season. Here they are:





Heres to hoping that we won't get 8+ inches like they think we will. The passes are supposed to get 20+ inches tonight!!!!
Matthew really liked the snow! He actually liked being put down on the ground as well, and moved his arms and feet! It was so cute. Here is the finished project:
2 comments:
What a precious snow angel! And WOW--snow in March in Springfield? What?!
ahhhhhhh so cute
Post a Comment